" or "us
"), including www.vulcanae.com (collectively, the "Site
") and describes VA+E's policies and practices regarding any data or information you post, upload, submit, transmit or otherwise provide to VA+E in connection with the Site ("User Information
User Information we collect
VA+E may collect and store User Information when you use the Site. VA+E may use or disclose User Information in order to administer and operate the Site, provide certain features or functionality of the Site, improve the Site's quality, track web traffic or usage of the Site, fulfill your requests, personalize your experience on the Site, provide feedback to third parties, market the Site, provide technical and user support, diagnose problems with the Site or servers, back up VA+E's systems to allow for disaster recovery, enhance the security of the Site, or comply with legal obligations. Among the User Information VA+E collects, please note the following:
Cookies and Do Not Track
- User Registration: If you register for Opt-in Services or join VA+E's mailing list, VA+E may store your full name and email address. By registering for Opt-in Services, you are agreeing to receive communications related to the Site. You may opt-out of receiving certain communications through Opt-in Services, but you cannot opt-out of receiving any administrative or legal messages from VA+E, which VA+E is legally obligated to do.
- Submissions: VA+E may store any Submissions you provide to VA+E and may store information that you provide via communications with VA+E, including phone calls, letters, emails and other electronic messages submitted through the Site or via a third party service.
- Contact Form: If you submit any Submissions or communications using the Contact form on the Site ("Contact Form"), then VA+E may store the information you provide, including first and last name, company name, email address, phone number. On your first name, last name and email address are required in order for you to make a submission using the Contact Form. By using the Contact Form, you agree to be contacted by VA+E or its relevant affiliate(s) regarding your Submission using the information you provide with the Contact Form.
- Activity: VA+E may store information about your use of the Site, including without limitation, your search activity, the pages you view, the date and time of your visit, and other activities you engage while on the Site.
- Device Transmission: VA+E stores your Internet Protocol (IP) address, which is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer or devices when you browse the internet. VA+E may also store other information that your computer or device transmits or provides in connection with your use of the Site, such as your IP address, browser type, type of computer or device, browser language, mobile carrier, phone number, unique device identifier, advertising identifier, location (including geolocation, beacon based location, and GPS location), and requested and referring URLs. You may be able to disallow certain location data through your device or browser settings.
If you register up for Opt-in Services or make a submission using the Contact Form, you will be asked to provide personal or identifiable information including, your first and last name, company name, email address, phone number, and zip code ("Personal Information
Use of Personal Information
Personal Information collected on the Site will be stored and processed in the United States and by using the Site, you expressly consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
Integrity of your Personal Information
VA+E is committed to protecting the security of your Personal Information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. You have the right to access and correct the Personal Information you have provided by contacting us at email@example.com
Protection of Children's Personal Information
Livingcomputers.org is a general audience site and does not knowingly collect any Personal Information from children.
Use of Submissions
As described in the TOU, VA+E does not accept or collect Submissions containing confidential or proprietary information. Consequently, VA+E may use Submissions for any purpose whatsoever.
Please Note: We do not accept proposals concerning film production companies, film/TV scripts or concept papers, themed amusement parks or restaurants, music acts, record companies, or recording studios.
Disclosures for Legal Reasons
VA+E will also disclose your User Information, including Personal Information, when it believes, in its sole discretion, that the law requires such disclosure or that such disclosure is necessary to comply with the law; protect and defend the rights or property of VA+E or others; or act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of the public or the users of the Site; or in the event that all or part of our operations are transferred through a merger, acquisition or sale.
Third Party Content
California Residents: Your California Privacy Rights
VA+E does not disclose your personal information to third parties for the purpose of directly marketing their services to you unless you first agree to such disclosure. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding this policy.
Notification of Changes
If VA+E is going to use Personal Information in a manner different from that stated at the time of collection through this Site, VA+E will notify those from whom VA+E has collected Personal Information via email. You will then have a choice as to whether or not we may continue using your Personal Information in this different manner. In addition, if VA+E decides to make any material changes in our privacy practices that do not affect Personal Information already collected through the Site, we will post a notice on the Site notifying you of the change.
How to Contact Us
Last updated: April 23, 2019